Friday 29 May 2015

.DECOR. New Home


I've been super busy with moving house and setting up for final hand-in of my final year at University so blogging has been a little bit of a low priority recently. Despite this, I have managed to make myself a little cozy space in my room to relax and also to study. As you can see above, I have my desk with the duck egg lamp still but with the new addition of a cream leather office recliner chair (£70 Groupon deal, also available at Amazon). It looks fabulous with my faux fur throw.

I've jazzed up my desk area with a few framed letters which now live on the shelf next to the desk as I wanted more room. I have chosen a gold/copper palette as it goes with the orange accents I already have (including some gorgeous cushions I'll post about later). My new bed is the day bed I spoke of in a previous post, it is actually far nicer than the double bed as the back frame is ideal for propping cushions on to make a relaxing seating space.

Last but not least my clock, duck egg to match my lamp and gorgeous bold numbers to contrast.



1 comment:

  1. Ah love how you have made the space your own, and that computer chair is great <3

    ReplyDelete