Saturday 30 January 2016

Stationery | Hobonichi Techo Royal Stewart Zipper Case


I've been waiting patiently for this parcel to arrive, or rather impatiently. As I mentioned in an earlier post I have been using the Japanese planner 'Hobonichi Techo 2016' for daily journaling and although I had made a case for it I felt the need for something to fully protect it if I was to use it everyday wherever I was. Hobonichi offer a wonderful delivery service where everything comes in a big yellow bag with a turquoise box and a leaflet about life journalling. If you buy the journals from the official site you get a free four colour pen and a tissue holder. 

My order was just the zipper case as I had the planner already. I'd been waiting for the Royal Stewart Lochcarron case to come back into stock as I'm a big fan of tartan, it is timeless and goes with just about everything. The brown leather and gold zip with the red tartan remind me of Scotland (being that it is Scottish haha). The inside of the case has several spaces to store cards, post its and all kinds of notes or accessories along with two fabric book marks with leather tips. The net storage section is great for easy access to important notes or cards as you can see everything in there. 

The only downside was being that I live in the United Kingdom there was a hefty customs charge (which is fair enough) but be aware I ended up paying £21 and my case cost £46 so almost half of the original cost just to receive it. Seeing and feeling the quality of the case I'd say it was worth it for sure.













1 comment: