Friday 12 February 2016

Stationery | LAMY Set


Another stationery post, I know this is becoming a habit! Regardless I wanted to share what I've picked up recently, a set of LAMY goods. Ideally I wanted a fine nib fountain pen, alas all the stores only seemed to have medium but the lady in the store I went to said they sold the nibs separately so I managed to get a medium and a fine nib. I thought I'd found the elusive 2015 orange inks but sadly they only really had red but I got that as I dislike blue inks for the most part but I didn't want to go with black.

I really love the Graphite Black style of the pen itself, I'm excited to get writing with it. The body is matt and a great length for optimal grip even when the lid isn't posted on the end. I'm a big fan of the big clip for attaching the pen to notebooks and cases. Despite the very reasonable price tag (£16.50) for the pen I find this pen to be of a wonderful quality, the fine nib was £5 and I'm chuffed with it.




1 comment: